TL;DR—Play Fair And Respect Other Players.
The rules of conduct are guidelines we ask you to follow while playing PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS and participating on our websites. Note these may change from time to time, so it's worth checking back periodically.
Ignorance of the rules does not excuse violation of them. Violations may result in a temporary suspension or permanent ban.
- 1. Don't attack someone personally, including their race, gender, religion, nationality, ethics, sexual preference, or personal beliefs. Keep it clean.
- 2. Don't use extremely foul language including excessive profanity or language that is graphicly sexual, grotesque, or violent.
- 3. Don't make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to other players or Bluehole/En Masse employees.
- 4. Don't harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable.
- 5. Don't share personal information about yourself or other individuals.
- 6. Don't engage in, request, arrange, or offer illegal activities or materials.
- 7. Don't pretend to be an En Masse or Bluehole employee.
- 8. No spamming: Talking to other players is great, but there is no need to spam the same thing over and over. We heard you the first time…
- 9. No cheating: Don't use third party programs, macros, client-side hacks, or other things that give you an unfair advantage in the game. Even if others haven't gotten caught yet, it doesn't mean you should do it.
- 10. No teaming: Teaming is defined as two or more players in the same match working together in a larger group than is intended for the selected game mode. Teaming is a form of cheating and is not allowed.
- 11. No hacking: Don't hack us or someone else. Don't distribute or promote material related to this. It's not cool.
- 12. No exploiting: If you find a bug or glitch in the game that provides and unfair advantage, let us know about it instead of using the exploit for your own benefit.
- 13. No account sharing: Your account is for your use and your use alone. Don't grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else's account, even with their permission.
- 14. No scamming: This is like stealing. Don't do it.
- 15. Avoid spamming support: If we're not responding right away, it's because we're backed up and sending us multiple emails about the same issue before