Quick update; we are pushing a fix for an in-game issue that was undermining the core experience for some players.
As part of that update, we have decided to include some additional performance and gameplay improvements, as well as a new controller option.
We want to thank our community for the continued feedback and look forward to the discussion that the changes below bring.
- Pistols have been removed from Y button's weapon rotation and grouped with the melee weapon.
- Players can now equip pistols by pressing 'up' on the D pad.
- Continued improvements related to player “rubber banding”.
- Enhanced server performance while parachuting.
- Added a new controller preset to options menu.
- Type B (new preset) now supports:
- Holding LT to aim down sight.
- Holding LB to use 3rd person perspective aim sight.
- Controller guide has been updated to include the new controller preset.
- Fixed an issue where players repositioned out of the battleground after certain actions and remained invulnerable until the end of the match.
- Additional memory and non-memory related crash fixes.
- Fixed the inability to join duo/squad through invites outside of game.
Known issues to be addressed next patch:
- Dropping objects causes the player to switch weapons.
- User is unable to switch grenade types when tapping right on the D-Pad.
We ask that you continue to direct feedback, questions, or bugs to:
See you in-game,
The PUBG Development and Community Team
PC 1.0 Update #2 Follow Up: BP Compensation
Testing Blue Zone Balance Adjustment & More